How to use equipment in CCES

  • Our CCES center strongly encourages sharing of the high-end equipment with external users.
  • Although you do not have to pay for the equipment use, the MOU should be signed for service.
  • Please refer to the process of application and permission for MOU.

Process of Application and Permission for MOU

  1. Download and Fill the documents ( MOU form , Research proposal ) properly.
  2. Check the filled documents with the MOU manager, Dr. Inkyung Song .
  3. Send the MOU form and the research proposal to us via post mail and e-mail, respectively.
    The supervisor in an external group should sign the two printed pieces of the MOU form personally.
    (Address : [zip code 08826] Room# 408, Building# 19, Seoul Nat’l University, Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, South Korea)
  4. Permission of MOU and Issuing of ID
    • After the MOU is permitted by the director of our center, one of the pieces will be sent back to the applicant.
    • Issuing of ID if you do NOT have any ID : New ID if you have a registered ID : The equipment will be newly added for your ID